My interest in people led me to study to Psychology and I hold a First Class Honours Masters in Applied Psychology from Trinity College, Dublin. I’ve always been interested in law, regulation and public policy and I hold a Diploma in Law from the Law Society of Ireland. After graduating from my primary degree, I set-up and ran my own tech start-up for two years before returning to college to complete my studies. After working as an intern in the recruitment sector, I joined GLG where I progressed to manage the firm’s Relationship Management / customer support team for Europe, Middle East and Africa. I’m currently providing independent customer operations consultancy services to small / medium sized businesses and looking for new opportunities for growth.
(2014 – 2016) Higher Diploma in Law, Law Society of
(2010 – 2011) First Class
Honours (Distinction Grade) MSc in Applied psychology, Trinity College, Dublin.
(2008 – 2010) Upper
Second Class Honours Higher Diploma in Psychology, Trinity College, Dublin.
(2003 – 2007) First Class
Honours BA degree in Theology and Psychology, All Hallows College, Dublin City
- Independent Consultant, SMB Customer Support Operations: August 2019 – Present: I currently provide independent customer operations consulting services to small and medium sized businesses.
- October 2013 – August 2019: EMEA Regional Manager, Customer Support Operations at GLG, Dublin: GLG is a high-growth technology driven consulting platform, connecting financial services and corporate clients with subject matter experts from around the world. Having been promoted to manager in 2017, following four years core team experience, I built and managed GLG’s EMEA relationship management / customer support team from scratch to become the top performing regional team globally.
- December 2011 – October 2013: Intern Recruitment Research Analyst & Resourcer, Dublin: Responsibilities included formulating sourcing plans, resourcing, “headhunting”, contacting candidates by email and telephone, interviewing candidates in person and dealing with candidate and client enquiries.
- 2008 – 2010: ParentPerfect.ie (no longer in operation): Built, launched and managed ParentPerfect.ie, a social media and discussion based website for Irish parents. Responsibilities included website construction, content production, community management, marketing, customer relationship management and market research.
- Voluntary experience in humanitarian and developmental initiatives in Zambia, including fundraising and project management, raising considerable sums of money for healthcare and education projects in rural regions of the country
- Voluntary experience in Dublin based mental health, homeless and addiction services
- People Management, Leadership and Delivering Team Success
- Relationship Management
- Customer Operations / Customer Support
- Project Management and Business Acumen
- Negotiation and Cost Reduction
- Information Technology